|Remove||Item||Quantity × Price|
|Your cart is empty|
CCVC and CCVCC Worksheets to Identify, Read, Write, and Rhyme
This CCVC and CCVCC Worksheets pack has a total of 82 worksheets that will have your students identifying, reading, spelling, rhyming, and writing CCVC and CCVCC words all year long! This pack has about 15+ pages for each of the vowel sounds of a, e, i, o, and u. These set of worksheets are separated by CCVC words and CCVCC words, and some of the worksheets are a mix of both phonic sounds.
These worksheets will have students to be able to identify, read, write, spell, and rhyme CCVC and CCVCC words. The worksheets include:
The 15+ pages for each vowel includes:
• 2 worksheets that students choose which of the 3 words match the picture.
• 2 worksheets that has a word bank and students use the words in the word bank to match the pictures.
• 1 worksheet that students read a row of 4 words and choose words that are real words.
• 1 worksheet that students put a list of words into 4 categories.
• 1 worksheet for students to cut-out words and paste them on the picture that matches the word.
• 1 worksheet for students to write and spell cvcc words.
• 2 worksheets for students to read and comprehend sentences.
• 3 worksheets for students rhyme cvcc words.
• 2 worksheets to unscramble sentences.
The PREVIEW shows all worksheets for vowel sound A. The other pages are exactly like it but with a different vowel sound.
The blends & digraphs in this pack consist of:
bl, cl, fl, gl, pl, sl, br, cr, dr, fr, gr, pr, tr, sc, sk, sm, sn, sp, st, tw, kn, qu, ch, sh, th, wh
The ending blends & digraphs in this pack consist of:
ck, ff, ll, ss, mp, ft, sp, st, sk, sh, nd, ng, nk, nt, nt, lf
These are great to use at your small group time for a quick assessment of who's reading and/or sounding out words. Place a worksheet at a reading center or use as part of your lesson for students to practice. Or send them home for homework for more practice.
- 1 PDF