Counting Caterpillars will have your students practicing to count in sequential order by ones. Once students have a good understanding of counting and writing numbers, it's time to push them into bigger numbers. The numbers included in this pack are from 20 to 99. Students fill in the missing numbers on each caterpillar.
• Copy, laminate, and cut the caterpillars apart. Students can use a dry erase marker to write the missing numbers on the caterpillar. You can also copy the caterpillar pages and place in a page protector. Use a dry erase marker to write in numbers. Students will do an entire sheet in a page protector instead of individual task cards.
How to Use:
• Use these task cards with your small group to help students practice counting in order and writing numbers. These are perfect at a math center or for early finishers.
• You can use many of these task cards to count by 1's but you can also use them to practice skip counting by 2's, 5's, and 10's.
• There are blank, black and white caterpillars included. Use that page to create your own set of numbers. Copy on colored paper or color them yourself.
• I also included a recording sheet for students to use instead of writing on the task cards.
This pack includes 60 Task Cards.
I made these caterpillars myself. They are original.