|Remove||Item||Quantity × Price|
|Your cart is empty|
Mini Workbook Using Time and Elapsed Time
Mini-Workbook using Time and Elapsed Time has 32 pages (half-sheets). The half worksheets include time and time elapse questions about the clock on each page.
There are 8 types of questions asked throughout the workbook.
• Write the time.
• Write another way to say the time.
• What time will it be in hours and minutes.
• Write time was it hours or minutes ago.
• Word problems using elapsed time.
• If the time on the clock is a.m. or p.m.
• The minutes before the hour and after the hour.
The Preview has an example page of what these workbook pages look like.
How to Assemble Mini-Workbooks:
• Copy the worksheets for the workbook back to back. Cut the worksheets in half and assemble them into a workbook. Staple on the left. Students can work at their own pace or assign pages to be completed.
• Instead of assembling the worksheets into a mini workbook, copy and cut the worksheets in half. It is not necessary to assemble into a mini-workbook.
Ideas and Suggestions:
Use the Mini-Workbook for a math warm-up exercise, during
your math lesson, for seat work/ busy work, during
your small group time, math centers, homework,
or for exit tickets!
- 1 PDF