Mini-Workbook Using Place Value with 2-Digit Numbers has 40 pages (half-sheets). The half worksheets include four place value questions about a 2-digit number.
There are 8 types of questions asked throughout the workbook.
• Write the word name.
• Draw place value blocks.
• Decompose or expand the number.
• Write the number that comes before or after.
• Write an equation.
• Draw coins
• Make tallies.
• Write 10 more and 10 less.
The Preview has an example page of what these workbook pages look like.
How to Assemble Mini-Workbooks:
• Copy the worksheets for the workbook back to back. Cut the worksheets in half and assemble them into a workbook. Staple on the left. Students can work at their own pace or assign pages to be completed.
• Instead of assembling the worksheets into a mini workbook, copy and cut the worksheets in half. It is not necessary to assemble into a mini-workbook.
Ideas and Suggestions:
Use the Mini-Workbook for a math warm-up exercise, during
your math lesson, for seat work/ busy work, during
your small group time, math centers, homework,
or for exit tickets!