Ahoy Matey! Pirate's Treasure Coin Counting Unit will have your students excited about counting coins. This pack has a fun pirate theme and is loaded with ideas that are ready to go.
This Unit Includes:
• Two sets of task cards. The 1st set includes the coins on the cards that students count and produce a total amount. For more of a challenge, the 2nd set of task cards includes the amount of coins found in a treasure and students need to produce a total amount according to the coins on each task card.
• Task Cards Set 1 and Set 2 can be used for all games and centers. The coin amounts are the same for each set. Choose the set of task cards that meet the needs of your students and the game boards or centers will match either set.
• 24 worksheets to practice more counting coins.
The Games and Centers Include :
• Matching Cards to match with task cards
• Ahoy Matey Bingo Game
• Pirate’s Treasure Game or Center
• Show Me Boards
• Coin Exchange Game
Use these ideas as part of your coin counting lesson, at a math center, for small group time, send home for homework, for early finishers, seat work, during partner and/or team working.
NOTE: The worksheets are sold separately. If you would ONLY like the worksheets and NOT the centers too that are listed above, click on this link: http://bit.ly/1OjZ5zG